TheWilliams-Online
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  skyblogskyblog  forum officiel sur Michelleforum officiel sur Michelle  Paradiz MichelleParadiz Michelle  
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Ils ont dit [ The Baxter ]

AuteurMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Féminin Nombre de messages : 2046

Ils ont dit [ The Baxter ] Empty
MessageSujet: Ils ont dit [ The Baxter ]   Ils ont dit [ The Baxter ] EmptyLun 21 Aoû - 2:15

Petite declaration de la prestation de Michelle dans le film "the baxter" qui a était plus qu'apprécier :

Elliot Sherman (writer-director Michael Showalter) is a nice guy who's tired of finishing last, but he's at a loss to explain his bad luck with the ladies. His most recent heartbreak at the hands of a pretty magazine editor (Elizabeth Banks) has helped him swear off women forever and declare himself a bona fide "Baxter." But advice from a plain-talking girl (Michelle Williams) could be just the thing he needs to become a marriageable leading man.

Michelle Williams (in probably the best performance I've seen her give so far) is sweet

Michelle Williams (the charms of whom I have always been wildly, hostilely indifferent to in the past) absolutely elevates this otherwise too-precious, too-quirky mess. She is adorable, a charming sweetheart, I wanted to pick her up and squeeze her (sweet earnestness was never so attractive). You can basically get it and just fast-forward through all but her scenes (although there's Justin Theroux, for the ladies).

For me the film was a pure delight because of the totally endearing, winning performance of Michelle Williams. DAWSON'S CREEK from which she is from proved her to have excellent acting ability but this film shows she is a true ACTRESS, beyond the small tube. She is very comical and has amazing timing. All are good but to me she brought the life, the laughs and the heart to this film.

ca me donne encore plus envie de voir ce film !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://thewilliams-online.conceptforum.net

Ils ont dit [ The Baxter ]
Page 1 sur 1